So last week we had to send our dear doggie away.
I never thought this would happen to us. We loved Ducky!
He's an awesome, well trained dog, but has started to snap at people when he got scared or cornered, which wouldn't have been a problem with adults who can tell when he's nervous, but kids can't.
Jude LOVES Ducky, a little too much. He's on the move now, and going after him.
So before anything bad happens, we sent him to go and live with Auntie Jamie-Lee & her boyfriend Jordan who are taking good care of him, and treating him like a king.
We love you Ducky, and we'll miss you!!! XOXO
Easter Egghead
At swimming lessons with Daddy.
Trip to Fort Amhurst with Mom & Dad
Last walk with Ducky/first real sled ride.
On the move.
Getting a kick out of Ducky.
It was fun while it lasted old pal.



OMG! so much fun! I could squeeze him to death! I love his squealing laughter.
ReplyDelete